Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thursday's Update--again no picture

I thought I would go ahead and update the blog WHILE MY BABY GIRL IS STILL SLEEPING---SHE IS FINALLY BACK TO SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT---It is nothing short of a Christmas Miracle I tell you!! I am so glad she's feeling better again and I know she is by the mere fact she is back to eating cookies!!! So here's the downside to Delaney getting better--now mom's sick! I discovered I couldn't talk (I know, can you imagine ME not being able to talk) when I called the doctor's office this morning to see if they could get me in--HELLO VOICE where did you go???? And just to show you how often I am sick enough I have to go to the doctor, they still had me under my maiden name! Uh ya folks, that's FOUR years ago................taking care of a sick baby is NO FUN but taking care of a sick baby when you're sick is for the birds!!! But that's ok I just dialed 1-800 grandma.............I go today and am not leaving there without a handful of antibiotics!! I sure hope some new Christmas movies come on...........

No comments:

Post a Comment