Friday, December 23, 2011

Delaney's Christmas Decor


Other than a few new ornaments I picked up at Hobby Lobby last year after Christmas, Delaney's tree pretty much looks like it did last year which may be because I store her tree decorated. I may have forgotten I bought her the new ornaments last year and bought her this cute little pink bird ornament at a little store in Noblesville on the Square this year.  I love the idea of getting her a new ornament every year (pink of course!)


We don't "do" The Elf On The Shelf yet but I am hoping next year we will get to enjoy the tradition.  Heck, maybe I"ll get to name our Elf since I didn't get to name Delaney!!! ha ha ha I can't wait to see what name she comes up with.....

Frame is from last year after Christmas from Hobby Lobby......I have to remember each year to take her picture horizontally when we visit Santa....
Do you think when Delaney is a teenager she'll let me keep this dress in her room?  This is the dress I wore home from the hospital 26 36 years ago!  I confess, I secretly am always looking forward to Christmas being over so I can go buy new decorations on Sale.  I can't forget to hit Cracker Barrel this year.  Aunt Trina has already picked up Delaney's Christmas dress for next year there for half price! 
We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas...I can't believe my girl is going to be 21 months on Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment