Sunday, December 11, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie

On Friday, my BFF and I went to see NYE (do you need that translated???) The movie was sooooo good but I missed my girl terribly while I was gone so I decided to bring her home a cookie (her FAVORITE thing). Well, I went against my rule and let her eat in the living room which turned into a big chocolate mess. I mean this girl had chocolate between her big toe and 2nd toe (I am assuming she had chocolate on her finger and then put her finger in there??) She got chocolate all over her chair so I washed the cover and she got to play on the cushions....for about 2 seconds and then this happened! I had to take a picture of course seeing how I never get to see Delaney sleep! She always goes down for her nap and to bed awake (there is NO rocking her to sleep in our house--it's tough love around here)!
Justin Beiber hair------(don't worry, she's getting a hair cut this week)!

No comments:

Post a Comment