Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Morning

When Santa was finished stopping at our house, he made sure to leave our magic key for next year.........
Along with some goodies too! In our house, stockings are opened first!  But I first have to blog about what I did that hopefully did not scar my daughter for life!  When she woke up Christmas morning right on schedule (9:00 a.m.--and yes, I know, it will NOT always be like this) I wanted to be sure to video her coming down the hall to get her reaction so when she woke up, I went in to wish her Merry Christmas AND THEN KEPT HER IN HER CRIB so I could run and get the video camera.  She did NOT like this idea.  I hope to upload the video for you but Blogger is having some issues with video right now (or maybe it's me)????  And as if that was not "mean" enough when she came out to the living room I didn't let her open any gifts until grandma and grandpa arrived!  Ok, maybe she opened one (it was her Jewel CD called "The Merry Goes Round".  A new CD for children with cute, silly songs!
 "Dear Santa, in our house, our wrapping paper always matches our living room"!  Pink does not match, please try to do better next year!!!
 See Santa, golds and browns coordinate much better!!!!
 Stocking time.............

 And then time for presents......
 I COULD NOT believe how into opening presents this little girl was!!!!
 Another present please................
 She would barely finish opening one before she wanted another................

 Grandma got Delaney a Jingles puppy................................
 How cute is this??????
"Grandpa look, uncle John sent me an Elmo from California"!!!!
 Grandma and Grandpa got Delaney some new plates, bowls, forks, knives, and spoons!!!
 And then she opened.......................
 Her new Pink Dyson...just a push of a button......................
 And she was ready to clean up her mess! ha ha ha
 Merry Christmas sweet cheeks!!!!

And just because I like to torture myself and look back----I can't believe how much longer our hair has grown!!!  I guess it's hard to see mine.............

No comments:

Post a Comment