Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Evening

Hard to believe just a few minutes before this was taken Delaney was asleep in the car........

Uncle Mac gave her a little pick me up---"ello"........before dinner.
And some crackers.................


And then she made herself right at home and kicked off her panty hose and shoes to sit at the head of the table...........
And then it was time for presents...we did a white elephant this year and you had to bring a "As Seen On TV Gift" and I may or may not have stolen this idea from uncle David and aunt Teresa!!!  We had so much fun.  I got the "Ove" Glove and was so excited I wanted one (seriously).....
 Do you think Delaney was tempted???????????????
 Did you even have to guess????
And then when I saw this I knew it was time to head home.  Delaney was a trooper and was up 12 hours without a nap!


And when we got home aunt Ang came over to stay the night with us again and Delaney got to open more gifts!
Here is my favorite present this year.  Delaney made this with aunt Beth and cousin Cerelle.  It is hard to tell but it is her hand they traced and then cut out all of them to make a wreath (surely by now I don't have to tell you this is from Pinterest do I???)....I know what you were thinking when you first saw this, that I sent Delaney to school and it's a school project!!! 
And this is also one of my favorites, her's not mine (mine is not new) but I am thinking now that Delaney has her own vacuum she can really start earning her keep around here.  I registered for this vacuum and contemplated registering for the pink one but then I decided that was going to be a huge mistake because I knew that David would never want to vacuum if it was pink......and then when he asked me WHERE WE KEPT THE VACUUM I knew it was a lost cause pink or no pink!!!!!  And Delaney if you're reading this, just to remind you we keep it in the hall closet!!! 

 Oh, did I tell you we have quads now???? uh huh, we do.........FOUR new babies................

No comments:

Post a Comment