Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Picture-Less Post

There will be no pictures attached to this post because frankly, we look scary. On Sunday evening I decided Delaney did not feel well and I took her temperature. I called my mom and "suggested" Delaney may need to go to the emergency room. My mom's reply was "why don't you call the doctor's office first". WHY didn't I think of that??? Moms really do know everything don't they?? But wait a minute...I AM a mom now so why didn't I think of that???? (because I"ll be honest, it never crossed my mind, I needed my girl well and I needed her well right away---I knew something was seriously wrong with my girl when she turned down cookies!!!). I called the doctor's office and the doctor who was on call suggested I get her into the office the following morning and just because there was no infection last Monday when I took her in didn't mean there wasn't infection now. So, the doctor got us in at 10:30 (and we weren't even late this time) and said she has a double ear infection and something (contagious) going on with her eye---I don't even know what he called it because once I heard double ear infection I tuned out everything else!!! How could I let this happen to my baby????? So, we are spending our days catching up on all of the Christmas shows on the DVR which has turned into a full time job (oh and of course Fear Factor)!

No comments:

Post a Comment