Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mozart and edelE

If you read Monday's blog post then you know Delaney has not been such a good sleeper lately. But that all changed (and I'm sure it's no coincidence the same day she got new shirts just so happened to be the same night she slept through the night again!!) I knew new clothes would do the trick (even if she can't wear them until next Fall). And, wouldn't you know I didn't give her any medicine and didn't turn on her humidifier (which by the way her pediatrician doesn't think helps much). I put her to bed Monday night at 9 and she slept until 9 Tuesday morning (and would have slept later but the doorbell rang--there was no need for me to get out of bed, I knew it was either UPS or Fed Ex so I am officially going to hang a sign on the front door that says "do not knock, do not ring the doorbell just drop your package and be on your "Merry" way--we got this!) Delaney had a pajama day yesterday! Did you ever see Mozart play the piano with his feet??????So for the last two months I have had additional charges on my Verizon bill for "downloads" which I have never done and frankly, don't know how to do! So, unless it was the dog, there was only one other explanation as to who "dunnit". I paid last month's bill but this month it was on there again. Luckily, my techi friend Angie suggested I call them and make sure it's not a new monthly charge---so, I called Verizon from the home phone and discovered it was---I told her she sure knows how to save me money! While I was talking, Delaney went and unplugged the home phone and in the time it took me to plug back in the home phone Delaney had already found her way to my laptop---the girl is on electronic overload!!!! So I called back and this time gave Delaney the cell phone to keep her quiet----mistake number one! Of course the guy needed me to get on my cell phone to guide me through the process. So, I had to take it away from Delaney which as you can imagine did not go well but who's in charge here right???? So as we are both trying to talk over Delaney (he said "it sounds like you've got your hands full") I got it taken care of (I know what you're thinking and yes, I do usually try to wait until nap time to make my phone calls but you have no idea how much I value nap time and try to stay off the phone)! So then I picked up my cell phone and here is what it looked like..................(sorry for the blurry pictures, "Santa" will be bringing me a new iphone shortly---well, March 7th to be exact! I have no idea who edelE is but I was so impressed Delaney knew how to capitalize on my cell phone!!!
This is not the first time Delaney has gotten a hold of my cell phone and text my friends! I told her to get her own cell phone and get her own friends.....................
so she did....................

No comments:

Post a Comment