Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

I realize today is Wordless Wednesday but I just had to write about how impressed I was when Delaney went to put on my Sperry's (Julie, these are my "ugly boat shoes"--and yes, that's an inside joke)!!!!  I mean look how well this girl coordinated her my shoes with her pants!!! 
If it wasn't abundantly clear before, then I think we can all agree Delaney has a serious future in the fashion industry!  Well, that is if she would keep her bib on so I don't have to change her shirt THREE times!!!

After awhile, I told Delaney it was time to put on more "age appropriate" shoes!  I said "Delaney go over by the chair so I can take your picture" and she walked over to the window and started smiling and saying (and while eating) CHEEEEESE.....................................

I thought I also might let everyone know that UPS has finally gotten the hint....Delaney's diapers were not delivered at 9:00 yesterday morning they were delivered at 8:00 at night!!! I thought "well my goodness she could have already been in bed"---you know, if she went to bed at a decent time---I guess I'm just never happy! ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment