Saturday, January 7, 2012

"Our Week"

Despite the fact the temperature said this yesterday..................(and to the lady in the BMW at Home Depot WITH YOUR TOP DOWN ON YOUR CONVERTIBLE IT WASN'T THAT WARM OUT)!!!
And then later this.....(I always have to laugh when I see my odometer, I have had my car 3 years---guess Delaney and I need to get out more)!!!
And despite the fact Delaney needed her sunglasses on it was so sunny out..............
 THIS is how I dressed her to go out for a stroll with grandma (plus a blanket of course!)
 EaT.hEr.Up.....................................
"Get your motor running, head out on the highway, lookin' for adventure, 'cause Delaney's comin' your way"!!! Delaney's cousins, Shawn, Elaine, Caleb and Amelia got this PINK motorcycle for Delaney to play with OUTSIDE!!!! She loves it and just yesterday put her baby on it---of course I couldn't reach for the camera fast enough...
This past week we met our friends Lesley and Katelyn for dinner, Delaney hadn't been out of the house for a couple of days (or her pajamas) so it was time she "went out" in style.............aunt Beth got her this outfit for Christmas and she "just so happened" to already have hot pink boots to match!
Delaney had a very important phone call during lunch the other day that she just had to take.......
 "Ya, grandma, can you hold on, I dropped a noodle".........................
Did you know my living room looks like this every.single.day????????
 It's likely because Delaney believes in the "work hard play hard" theory---
 well.......................
part of it at least (and yes, that's her faux fur vest she's wearing with her pajamas---she found it in her toys)................


No comments:

Post a Comment