Tuesday, January 10, 2012

"Mall Walking"

Today was another gorgeous day (as in we saw two guys riding Harleys and a girl in flip flops--didn't see any tops down on convertibles though!)  I think today was probably our last day of this awesome weather so we took advantage of it and decided to mall walk (which is code for "shop").  Delaney and I were out of the house just before 11:00 which is a rarity (I seriously have no idea how I"ll ever get this girl to school on time) and then had to turn around because I left the item at home I needed to return!  I had to blog about this....Delaney and I were in the dressing room at Von Maur and while trying on a shirt I said "do you like this" and she immediately replied "no" while shaking her head!  That will be the last time I ask a 21 month old for fashion advice.....  I mean look at this kid do you think she's in any position to be giving fashion advice wearing her rain boots with her Christmas pajamas?

The funniest part was the shirt was black and white horizontal stripes and she was wearing the exact same thing on her leggings!!!  But I guess I did pick that out for her.........guess she didn't like her outfit today!

No comments:

Post a Comment