Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Morning

Here is Delaney when she woke up on Christmas morning.  Watch at 1:15 how I hold my ground on NOT letting her open up a present until grandma and grandpa arrived!! I am such a sucker................


****UPDATE Delaney and I just sat and watched this and I thought the same thing you probably did "What is wrong with this kid's mother, WHO DOES THIS TO THEIR KID"???? Clearly, next year grandma and grandpa will just have to stay the night so Delaney can open her gifts like all the rest of the kids in the world...RIGHT AFTER SHE WAKES UP!!!!! (In my defense, Delaney had opened a few gifts from friends before Christmas so I had a "preview" of how much she enjoyed opening gifts so I wanted to be sure her grandma and grandpa got to see her open her Santa gifts).....

No comments:

Post a Comment