Thursday, January 12, 2012

Time to Eat..........

Here is Delaney moving her high chair closer to the refrigerator.  Guess she was telling me it was dinnertime because Delaney sometimes is still in her pajamas at dinnertime lunchtime!

Here are some things I want to record for the blog.  You  may think they are silly but I need some place to record them!

I always sing "You Are My Sunshine" to Delaney (of course changing up the words) and today when I was singing it to her she blurted out "Happy" at the right time!  Guess she really does listen when I sing to her!

After we were finished with her bath she started putting her bath toys up without me telling asking her to!  Then, on her own, she clapped and said "good girl".  I try so hard to not always say "no" to her all day long and when she does something she's suppose to, praising her and telling her "good girl" and now she does it on her own!  Man this girl can work me!!!

When she wants up she says "uppie" and when she wants something open she says "up" now clearly she can say "up" so why "uppie" is beyond me (but I love it)!!! I definitely speak her language!!

Delaney has collected quite an assortment of baby dolls (still calling them "day days") and she thinks they ALL have to make noise or do "something" so when she is holding a baby that doesn't do anything she tries to push her belly and when I tell her it doesn't make noise she says "broke"!  I love me some "broke" babies----we have A LOT of noise in our house!

She is really into having me kiss her "boo boo" multiple times----so presh!  When she gets hurt she comes right over to me and says "boo boo" and wants it kissed.

She is just so much fun I can't even put it into words----NO ONE ever tells you how much fun they REALLY are!

p.s. Just in case you were wondering how I sing You Are My Sunshine it goes like this...."You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make mamma happy all the time, you'll never know Delaney how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away"...........

No comments:

Post a Comment