Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thank Goodness That's Over....

Delaney's Little New Year's Resolution that is.....she is finally back to getting up at our her usual time!!!!
Now that typical Indiana weather has hit, we have been doing a lot of staying in.  I"m not afraid of us getting bored since we have tons of Delaney's books to read (which consists of her turning the pages and NOT wanting to be read to) and lots of new day day's to feed!!!!  I did manage to get out this week to meet some girlfriends for lunch (man an hour really does go by fast!) and wouldn't you know, I came home from lunch with MY friends and guess who got new stuff!!!!  Thanks Ang!!! Delaney is ready to go tailgating at I.U. this year!  Aren't these adorable!!  The plaid diaper cover says "Hoosiers" so I will for sure be getting some pictures of a cute little behind in those!

Oh, and this past week, Delaney had cereal for the first time! I know what you're thinking---and no, I am not joking.  I never thought about giving her cereal!  She eats oatmeal (well half of it, the other half ends up all over her) but I never thought to pour her a bowl of cereal.  I still just can't get past the fact she's a "real" little person and can eat these things!  Don't you love how she has to have her day days at all times!!!?!?!?


I looked at my Erin Condren planner today and can't believe it but we have NOTHING going on next week!  I"m sure come Monday that will all change----I mean what on earth will we blog about????? oh ya, Delaney!!

No comments:

Post a Comment