Saturday, December 25, 2010

Delaney's First Christmas

Our Christmas morning started out with breakfast (I know, I know, that won't last long and then we'll have to do presents first)......An "easy" Bob Evans breakfast casserole. Did you know you can go to their website for recipes? Well now you do!!! Check it out.........
And at our house, it's not Christmas without monkey bread......I know it looks like a "piece is missing" but I promise, it just stuck to the pan!
I stumbled upon this great FREE website to edit pictures...www.picnick.com...CHECK IT OUT! I took TONS of pictures this day of Delaney to get just the right one for our Christmas card! If you didn't get one, sorry, we didn't send many out this year!!! I think Delaney is saying "mommy, this is the last picture you're gonna get before I throw a fit"..........look at those sweet little cheeks!!!
Delaney got her PBK anywhere chair that was at the top of her list (ok, maybe mom's)....
Her very own laptop..........
Then we headed over to aunt Catherine's for Christmas lunch.
Where Delaney spent some time.........
And like any girl, when Delaney got a new pair of boots she had to put them on..........
Doesn't every baby get a glo worm???
Here is Delaney hanging out with cousin Stephen.....................
Then we headed over to aunt Beth's for Christmas dinner..........(yes, I made her put her headband back on).........Delaney's aunt Essie and uncle Jim got her this Christmas dress....
And of course Delaney had on her Christmas baby legs...I know what you're thinking, she could also use these for Valentine's Day...well she could if she didn't have a pair just for Valentine's Day!! Stay tuned........

Aunt Beth has a tree with her special/antique ornaments and no one is allowed to touch it. Well, no one except Delaney..............
And when we got back home, the mess was still there. Why can't Santa come back to help clean up????


















No comments:

Post a Comment