Friday, December 10, 2010

"Finishing Touches".......................

So, after putting up (and decorating) Delaney's tree, PINK of course, I took everything completely off and well, started over from scratch!! And, I am MUCH happier with it. I think now I"ll actually be able to sleep!!! It's prettiest at night with the lights on and since it's almost midnight when I"m posting this, I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow night to get a picture of it (this one is from "round one")........................Here is her 1st Christmas ornament. Is it just me or do you love to see the new Hallmark ornaments each year? I am going to get her a new one every year to add to her tree. Among a million other "traditions" I keep coming up with!!! Delaney got to see a little bit of the game last night before bed.................
She just may have woken up this morning wearing her Colts onesie...that is if she had a mom who was too lazy to put her in pajamas!! We are stocked up on all of the essentials (diapers, wipes, formula, and Pizza Hut's number on speed dial) and don't plan on leaving the house this weekend.................



No comments:

Post a Comment