Thursday, December 9, 2010

Children Learn By Example..........

But can't that also be said about their parents??? For "example"....Delaney teaches me plenty of things like patience, unconditional love, and how to prioritize. She teaches me that it's ok if the dishes aren't put away...............And if the laundry is piled up......
AND......how when I hear her on the monitor at 5:15 AM, I'm not always dreaming!!!!!! This is what time Delaney got up this morning. So we came out to the living room (and discovered that our retired neighbors across the street were already up. I am not sure why someone would voluntarily get up this early...do people really do that??? I didn't think so, surely they just have their lights set on automatic timers!!! ha ha ha). Delaney finally fell back asleep and went back to bed at 6:15 AM and didn't get up until 8:45 AM. When we had a nice little chat and I explained to her that we are civilized people who don't live on a...................
And we aren't roosters who have to crow bright and early....and, there are no
that we have to milk..........I think she got the hint and hopefully won't be getting up that early ever again!!!!!!!!! As I held her as she fell back to sleep this morning I realized that it's ok to let her fall asleep in my arms and that I don't have to put her in her crib so I can do the dishes and the laundry. After all, these moments when she falls asleep in my arms won't last forever......
Delaney brings this momma......
so much.......................
One of her favorite things to play with is the remote and she always manages to change the channel so I got out another one and took the batteries out.....................
but somehow, just somehow, she managed to get a hold of the real one and LOOK WHAT SHE RECORDED!!!!!!!!!!! I told her she is not allowed to watch Maury (besides, we've seen all of the episodes and who really cares "who the baby daddy is"...................
We weren't sure what to think when we saw this back into our driveway yesterday..............
But were super excited when these arrived..........
Delaney is just "Wild" over them...............(I know, I know you're wondering why my daughter doesn't have any socks on)....................
I give up!!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment