Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Card Picture "Take One"

In preparing for our Christmas card this year I knew I had to put a plan into action. Delaney clearly has no future in modeling (and not because of her looks of course, because of her patience). She has ZERO patience when it comes to wardrobe changes for our "photo shoots". So, I decided that each day when she got dressed we would put on one of her Christmas outfits (we won't even tell you how many she has) and do one "shoot" a day. Well, today's shoot went like all previous ones---NOT GOOD!! She is such a curious little girl and CANNOT SIT STILL which means I have a whole new appreciation for child photographers and will mark that off my list of possible future careers! I took multiple pictures but just couldn't get the shot I wanted so I got frustrated and did what any decent mom would do and kept taking pictures...guess how that turned out??? So then I decided we would "take ten" and it worked!! We went back for "take two" and every picture I took after that was exactly what I wanted! So without further ado here's a sample.............................. REALLY??? You thought you were going to get a sneak peek did ya? Sorry, you'll just have to wait to get yours in the mail...........(assuming we survive the next few photo shoots)!

And because my girl is "on the move" nonstop, she has to be "caged" every time I leave the room. I just love how her little right cheek is "squished" up against her pack n play!!! Disregard the Easter bib that's how we roll.......................

And I couldn't resist sharing this one (disregard the crazy hair).......that's her Thanksgiving Onesie. Apparently, we are celebrating our past holidays this week! I've never been able to get her picture when she's doing this but thanks to my new camera, I got one!

"Santa Claus is coming to town" (and yes, I kiss those cheeks a MILLION times a day).
I tried to get her hat which says "Santa Baby" but my poor baby has such a big head it won't fit.








1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love the last photo! Those cheeks are so kissable!

    ReplyDelete