Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wondering What Delaney has been UP to????

This should give you an idea.........................






Now I know what you're thinking, if Delaney is pulling up on EVERYTHING she is going to be walking before we know it. But as you can imagine, I am just not ready to see my 27 and 1/2 inches of heaven walking yet!! Quite honestly, I just don't see it happening (me being ready for it that is)............My girl is growing so fast I just can't believe it. Just yesterday I did something NO MOTHER SHOULD EVER HAVE TO DO!! I made her ONE YEAR photography appointment. I just about had a mommy meltdown after I hung up the phone. We are going to be using www.marciralphphotography.com. I think I'll go ahead and stock up on my waterproof mascara!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. The pulling up thing isn't anything new to me.....but look at how long her hair is getting. I mean, you can almost braid the front of it:o)

    ReplyDelete