Sunday, December 26, 2010

"In and Out".........

Even though today is Delaney's First Christmas, we're going to have to blog about that in another post because she's also NINE MONTHS OLD TODAY!!! I can't believe Delaney has been "out" for as long as she was "in". And let me tell you, she has been MUCH nicer to her mommy on the "outside"!!!! She is growing up right before my very eyes. She weighs 20 lbs. (not sure about length) and is still in size 2 diapers! She crawls EVERYWHERE and pulls up onto EVERYTHING. She can stand without holding onto something for a split second and then of course falls on her bottom. All of a sudden she cannot stand to get her diaper changed and squirms whenever it happens. She flips over and does a hand stand and has to be distracted with something and usually ends up throwing that something behind her dresser (we do this on a daily basis) and of course I don't mind. She is doing so much better about napping (with the exception of today she didn't take a nap but can you blame her, I mean it is Christmas!) For some reason lately she has been getting up at around 8:30 a.m. instead of her usual 9:00 a.m. I was praying for a "Christmas Miracle" today that she would sleep in (and yes, I know to most people 8:30 a.m. IS sleeping in) but she got up at 8:30. Just yesterday we discovered two new bottom teeth coming in. SEE..................... Dear Delaney Catherine,

Nine months ago you came into this world and forever changed mine. You are the happiest little girl I have ever laid eyes on. I could find a million things to say about you but I think everyone pretty much knows the way I feel. Funny thing though, I wonder if you ever will......you are perfectly perfect inside and out!!!!! (and if you're wondering if you're screen is dirty, nope, someone just forgot to wipe off Delaney's cheek)........................
Delaney has apparently decided she doesn't need the teeth protectors on her crib anymore because here is what she does with them!! Another one is on her floor!I think the hardest part about Delaney turning NINE months old (for me of course) is that I only have THREE months to plan her First Birthday Party! Good thing I was already planning it while I was still pregnant!!!! (Come on....that can't surprise you)............................



No comments:

Post a Comment