Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A little of this and a little of that...........

For a baby who sleeps an average of 10 hours a night, you never know if she is going to nap or not. After all, naps are few and far between for this little girl. So, I've been trying to lay her down after her morning bottle to see if it will "work". She plays for a few minutes and then all of a sudden things get "quiet". Thank GOODNESS I checked on her to see if she was really asleep because here's what I saw! I didn't even have this blanket near her!!!!!!!!!!!! I think she's trying to keep the sun out of her eyes!!!! Yesterday, my friend Angie and her little girl Megan (forgot to take a picture) came for a visit and we headed to what's turning out to be my favorite lunch spot...McAlister's. I love to sit and eat outside. We got to catch up and had a great time. Of course I couldn't leave without bringing home some sweet tea. Although, as I stood there and watched them make a new batch AND SAW HOW MUCH SUGAR GOES INTO IT I may have to rethink buying it!!

Here are some miscellaneous pictures of what Delaney's been up to.

I know what you're thinking...that she's going to be crawling soon! But, she assures me she has no intentions of doing it!

No really, she PROMISES!!!!!!!!

And I believe her.....

On Saturday, we headed down to Edinburgh with aunt Angie to do what we do best..SHOP! Unfortunately, they didn't have Delaney's size in this onesie!! Note how aunt Angie didn't bother taking her sunglasses off, she just propped them up on her forehead!

Delaney has already been thinking about what she wants to be for Halloween.........


And, if we ever lose Delaney's "Ellie", we know where to find a replacement....

That's all for now.......(I am TRYING to learn how to upload video so stay tuned)









No comments:

Post a Comment