Saturday, September 25, 2010

Six Months Already?????

Can Someone Please Tell Me How Six Months Have Gone By????????????????????? Delaney Catherine,

I have thoroughly enjoyed every second of being your mommy these past six months! You are the happiest baby I have ever known. You smile all the time and are so content. You cry when you're hungry or tired. You sleep an average of 10 hours a night (although you don't like to nap during the day at all. I think you're afraid you might miss something.) You are rolling over and I can't wait to come in your room in the morning to see if you're on your belly or you're back. Either way, I know you'll greet me with a great big smile! You have two teeth on the bottom and I think your top teeth will be in soon. You are starting to scoot backwards but aren't crawling (thank goodness!). You are going to start eating baby food soon and I"m not sure I"m ready for that! You eat 6 oz. every 3-4 hours and get pear juice. You also get cereal in your bedtime bottle. You love being outside and could sit outside on our porch all day long if I'd let you. You like to go for walks or just "go". You are a very flexible baby and don't really have a "schedule"--my fault, not yours! You are starting to wear your 6 month clothes but I still try to keep you in your 3-6 months when I can! If the next six months go by this fast I don't know what I"ll do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment