Friday, September 3, 2010

HOW "SUITE"...........

Little Delaney Catherine got the royal (blue) treatment at last night's Colts game. The owner, Jim Irsay, gave Delaney four suite tickets and guess who she wanted to take??? Well, her mommy (of course) and her two grandmas...I know, isn't she so "suite"??????? We got all decked out in our blue. Of course Delaney got a new outfit (and hair bow). She could hardly wait..........

Oh and the "suite" parking pass, well it was "sweet" (especially when you aren't allowed to take in a stroller)................please excuse my wind blown hair!


Notice the slobber on her chin..........Delaney didn't know what to think. The girl NEVER wears blue but she had to support her favorite mascot!

And in true Delaney style she watched the jumbo screen.......


Delaney really enjoyed her plush leather seat (oh and the view from the 30 yard line wasn't bad either). I think she's going to be really disappointed when she actually sits in her seat at the end zone in section 224!! ha ha ha


I don't know how I'll break it to her our section doesn't have these!!


But the "suitest" part was definitely this! ONLY MY DAUGHTER would cry at pricesly the moment she got to meet Jim Irsay. REALLY? Of ALL the times she could have cried during the night she picked this one!!!! He is getting ready to welcome his first grandson, AJ Foyt the 5th next month! I am DEFINITELY thinking arranged marriage!!!! Delaney Foyt doesn't sound half bad if you ask me!

Then we got to go down to the sideline.

But instead of hanging out with these guys...............

Delaney decided she wanted to watch the.....

Delaney definitely got to go to her first Colts game YEARS before I ever planned. She was a perfect angel (well, other than the little crying epsiode in Jim Irsay's suite) and everyone LOVED her! I don't blame them...............


I couldn't resist posting this picture. As I sat on the sofa, I looked up and saw this.........


See, I've told you before WE DON'T LIKE TO WEAR SOCKS IN THE SUMMER!!!! Here's another shot....















1 comment:

  1. I love her in Colts blue!!! We need to buy some blue while we're home. See you guys in a few days!

    ReplyDelete