Monday, September 27, 2010

"Bring On the Warm Clothes"

I bought this outfit for Delaney when I was pregnant. Don't ask me WHY I bought her the WARM outfit in a 0-3 month. I'm guessing it was just a good buy and you know I can't pass up a good sale! Anyway, I was "purging" her clothes she's grown out of and almost cried when I realized she never got to wear this. But, upon further inspection, I realized "this looks big" (which I say about everything I"m not ready to part with). And, as luck would have it, it was a perfect fit (so, just another fashion tip, don't go by the size!) I just love seeing her in new outfits. Now don't get me wrong, I'm still sad that I'll never see her in her summer wardrobe again which is why I'm thinking of having everything "bronzed"! ha ha ha...........It only took one snapshot to get Delaney smiling and looking at the camera--I think she's a natural in front of the camera! ha! This is Delaney's 2nd "Sink Bath" (I guess I forgot to take pictures the first time). It is so nice to not have to drag out everything. I think I'll "bronze" her bathtub too!


She had her foot in her mouth but of course when I ran to get the camera this is all I could get! Good thing it was a "clean foot" since she just took a bath!
"Delaney, show mommy your teeth"........

"Good Girl"







2 comments: