Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Ahoy Mate"

Delaney is ready to set sail (except, we don't own a ship!)

Don't ask my WHY I just happen to own a life saver. If you know me, you know this is not odd, unusual, or "weird" whatsoever. I just happen to have these type of "things" lying around!!!

This shirt isn't really "fitting" when it comes to Delaney. This little girl has been sleeping about 13 hours the last few nights! (I sure hope I didn't jinx myself by posting about it either!)


I am embarrassed to even admit to you what Delaney is doing in this picture (and no, I am not talking about her holding her bottle). She is lying on the floor WATCHING TV UPSIDE DOWN!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO COUSINS JEREMY AND CANDICE......THEY ARE GOING TO BLESS OUR FAMILY WITH A NEW ADDITION IN MAY!! WE ARE SO EXCITED. COUSINS SHAWN AND ELAINE WILL BE HAVING THEIR BABY GIRL IN JANUARY AND NOW JEREMY AND CANDICE IN MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






1 comment:

  1. I was assuming you were at some seafood restaurant, not that you had that clock at your house:o) haha! 13 hours!!! Man, that sounds good!

    ReplyDelete