Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

Here's what happens when you LITERALLY run out back to turn the hose on. You come back in and find your daughter trying to suffocate herself (either that or she thought we were playing hide and seek)!!! I know, it was wrong of me to snap a picture before removing the blanket from her face but I just had to!! Oh and it's not enough she's learned to roll over on the floor, she now does it in her pack n play! (She still hasn't done it in her bed though) THANK GOODNESS!!
Sucking her thumb.....
Really, is it necessary that she learn to sit up??
Oh no....somebody catch me...

Here I go........

FLOWER POWER!!
"Delaney, honey, please don't eat your burp cloth...."

"What did you say mommy"???

"Ok mommy, I won't".....
"Delaney, please don't eat your duck either"..........

"Gosh mommy, what can I chew on then"?????
Delaney had a great Labor Day. Although, she didn't do any hard labor. She got to go out for lunch, take a............

Go for a swing..............
And take a nap (a very short one I might add).
Delaney wants to know, if you're not suppose to wear white after Labor Day, then what is she suppose to do with all of these??????

















2 comments:

  1. Oh, she's just so cute. How can you not look at her in these pictures and smile like she is......such a happy child. I think she is trying to tell you that the light from the window is bothering her....... Glad to hear she had such a relaxing Labor Day weekend. Looking forward to seeing her soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are just adorable. And how fun that you got to go to Jim Irsay's suite. Seriously, I need you to hook me up with Dallas Clark :-)

    ReplyDelete