Sunday, September 12, 2010

A trip to the ER, a hotel evacuation and a wedding!

Delaney went on her first out of State trip. We headed to Bowling Green for cousin Jeremy's wedding. And, I learned the secret to Delaney napping...apparently, we have to go on a trip. The only problem is, it's not practical to drive 4 hours away just so she'll nap. She slept the entire way there and the entire way home! We didn't know which size U-Haul we needed to rent! After all, it was our first trip and Delaney needed multiple wardrope changes!!!! But after some "down-sizing", we decided we could just take our car. Two suitcases, two diaper bags, one stroller, one pack-n-play and we were off!



I have learned to pack my outfits on my hangers. One of the first things I do when I get in my hotel room is put my clothes away (because I HATE to have to iron!). I know what you're thinking, and YES, I match Delaney's bibs with her outfits!! Doesn't everyone?
Notice who got most of the closet space!



Have you ever? I got my pick, a soft.....



Or firm pillow........




Delaney wasn't picky! Here she is all dressed up for the rehearsal dinner.




"Delaney, that's not your bed sweetheart".......................





"No really"



"Here's your bed honey".........




"Delaney, honey, you get your picture taken every single day, you know what to do...look at the camera sweetie".............




"There you go"..........





I have about 2 seconds once she looks at the camera before her outfit goes in her mouth!



Cousin Maria and Delaney at the rehearsal dinner.




Great grandma Purichia bought this dress for Delaney. She calls it her "date dress". Poor grandma Purichia...she thinks Delaney is going to be allowed to date!




Delaney Catherine you're



17 pounds



of heaven!!!



All ready to leave for the wedding (minus shoes which Delaney is not fond of!) We're working on that and I sure hope it "happens" before winter gets here.



If you happen to live in the Bowling Green, KY area (oh, and are getting married), you HAVE to check out this place. Lost River Cave! It is a very unique and neat place to get married!



Here is the bridge to the cave.


























No comments:

Post a Comment