Thursday, September 16, 2010

GOOD BYE BUMPER PAD!!!!!!!!

Here is Delaney (yes, I know, her Bumpo seat should NOT be on a table but she was being closely watched) in her Cat in the Hat onesie!! This little girl smiles ALL DAY LONG!!! I count my blessings everyday to be able to be home with her. And, she has found her feet...

Which means she wants NOTHING to do with these! I keep telling her when winter comes, she is going to have to keep them on!!!

And here is how I found little Miss Delaney Catherine yesterday morning ON HER BELLY (at 9:45 a.m. I might add)!!! She wakes up EVERY DAY smiling and laughing (and, since I am STILL in the process of figuring out how to upload video, you'll just have to take my word for it).

And this is how I found Delaney at 11:15 a.m. just an hour and a half later. REALLY??? How can she already be tired (but trust me, I am not complaining because her naps are few and far between)!

And here is how her bed looks now! Because YOU KNOW I was on the phone with Delaney's pediatrician as soon as I found her rolled over in her crib. I knew it was recommended to remove bumper pads once babies roll over in their bed. I also remember when I had her baby bedding made thinking how FAR AWAY THAT WOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment