Sunday, September 12, 2010

A trip to the ER, a hotel evacuation and a wedding (part 2)

Is it just me or is your favorite part of a wedding the cake!?!?!?! The skirting for the cake table was really neat.

Delaney, Caleb and Adarrah (you do know how hard it is to get three young kids to look at the camera right?)


Me and the groom, Jeremy. Gosh, I sure hope I hadn't put my heels on yet!


Here's where the trip to the ER came in. Poor Caleb hit his head and had to go. We were told at the reception our hotel had to be evacuated and the fire department arrived. We never found out what happened.

The centerpieces were so pretty....

And the groom's cakes! Colts and Fighting Irish................


And the candy bar!

I made sure to let Delaney know mommy doesn't even own pearls. Aunt Beth got these for Delaney.


"Mommy, why don't I get any cake"???

I know this picture is dark but hopefully you can see how adorable the bridesmaids were. I joked and said you had to be a size zero to be in the wedding! They were so cute (and skinny).


Cousin Maria (sister of the groom) read scripture...my favorite "Love is Kind, Love is Patient..."

Cousin Steven was an usher.


Caleb is about to get a new sister. Delaney was still waiting on cake!!

Daddy and his girls. A candle was lit in honor of daddy who was suppose to be a groomsman. What a special touch and honor it was. He was there in spirit!

Great grandma Purichia and Delaney..........

Are they cute or what?????????

Don't think Delaney is asleep for the night. She woke up just in time for the dollar dance!

Cousin Elaine is having a girl in January and we can't wait!!!

We got home just in time for the second half of the Colts game. It was a real nail biter for Delaney.

"Mommy, are you kidding me, I don't think we're going to pull this off today"..........

























No comments:

Post a Comment