Monday, September 20, 2010

"The Social Butterflies".........

I think it's safe to say, if I could bottle up every second of Delaney's day........ Well, you'd probably........
Find me on an episode of Hoarders or something! I can't get enough of the sweetest thing I"ve ever laid eyes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I of course have to capture her NAPPING when it happens. I thought this was especially cute seeing how she's holding her toy as she naps!
I do not know how someone gets drool ON THEIR BACK!!!
Delaney had a very busy weekend. As a matter of fact, she's taking applications for a personal assistant!! She keeps a very busy social calendar these days! She went to a parade (and here she is starting to cry when she saw, and heard).............
would you believe........

And then when it passed, she decided to do this......
She saw cheerleaders.......
and Homecoming court candidates.............
decisions decisions...................
But, we ended up here........
For a walk in the park...
"Mommy, are you serious, am I really not going to the game"???????????????

"Ok then, I"ll just stay here and eat my pig".....
Delaney also went to a softball game and a birthday party but somehow I forgot to take pictures at them! She had a VERY busy weekend. Our social calendars are really filling up these days.















No comments:

Post a Comment