Friday, August 27, 2010

Fun In The Sun!!!

I realize this picture was taken indoors I just thought Delaney was making the cutest face so I had to post it!! Little Miss Hollywood wanted to get some tummy time today and we thought why not in the pool! I"ll be taking this picture to her next pediatrician visit so we can PROVE she is getting some! (Getting her to actually look at the camera is getting a bit difficult these days. Or, maybe it's because I am always sticking the camera in front of her face and she is starting to protest!)

She had her bottle "poolside"...........


Got to play in her exersaucer.....



And, grandma Terry got her a new raft she got to try out.


Delaney is excited! I told her that she is going to have a new little girl cousin in January. Cousins Shawn and Elaine are expecting a baby girl to add to their family. YEAH GIRL POWER!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment