Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Lunch and Shopping"

Delaney got to visit a couple of her favorite stores today (after going to lunch at P.F. Changs)..... We could hardly sleep last night we were so excited to go to Janie and Jack! (Thank goodness this store is up on the north side and not the least bit close or convenient to our house).
And who can leave empty handed????
Certainly not us..................... I am teaching Delaney young to be a smart shopper. The pink sun hat has flamingos on it and matches the turqoise dress and the pink terry cloth dress (yes, I consider that "smart shopping" or what the fashion industry refers to as "mixing and matching"). We also got a new bathing suit with starfish and some white terry cloth shorts. These are all for next year!!! Come on summer of 2011!!!
And since I know you're disappointed I didn't provide a picture of Delaney that's because I didn't take one of her today! I know, how can a mother be so forgetful. I think I was just so excited to go to Janie and Jack my brain wasn't functioning at full capacity.
And in sports news, Delaney and I are getting excited about football season. We sure hope the security at Lucas Oil Stadium allow us to bring her car seat with us to the games!! Delaney's grandpa is away at camp and she sure is missing him. Come home soon grandpa!!



2 comments:

  1. I love the turquiose dress with the flamingo. Look at you planning ahead for next summer. I cleaned out Caleb's closet and I don't think we're prepared for winter...this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it you may end up with it!!! We are packing up Delaney's clothes on a daily basis (because she insists on growing) hoping to ship them to you!!

    ReplyDelete