Monday, August 2, 2010

"Fun Filled Weekend"

Friday started with some........................ As hard as I try, I cannot wish this little girl's tooth to go away! I am clearly NOT one of those mom's who brags about her daughter's "early development". I wish it would just, well, as I said, GO AWAY!!!! I think I got more of it on her lip (hence it being "lopsided") than I did her gum.
Saturday was a fun day! We got all dressed up with some place to go! We had a party so that of course called for getting dressed up! Please disregard ALL of Delaney's rolls on her arm! She isn't the least bit concerned about them!

Here we are Delaney, mom and Angie ready to go!

And then Sunday brought even more plans, we got to spend the day with friends at Sweetwater Lake.


When I told Delaney she wasn't allowed to play on this.......................
Or go for a ride on this.............
She just decided to do this............(notice her sucking her thumb THROUGH her rattle)!
And then when we got home, she decided to just keep doing what she was doing.............












1 comment: