Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"When Peyton Calls, Delaney Shows Up"

Delaney got a call from Peyton Manning (ok, ok it was a recording) reminding her of her 3 month follow up visit today with the pediatric orthopedic physician at Peyton Manning's Children's Hospital. We made the FORTY-FIVE minute drive for our FORTY minute appointment!! I finally figured out the trick when it comes to scheduling doctor appointments....make them around lunch time and you get in and out!!! Delaney had to go today for her follow up x-ray (which of course she did perfect through) and then we saw the doctor. He said her hips look great and he would like to see her back ONCE SHE STARTS WALKING!!! I thought "I'm sorry, did you say "WALKING"...I am not so sure I am going to let her do that (but we went ahead and made the appointment anyway) for May 25, 2011 (doesn't that seem so far away?? Delaney will be exactly 14 months that day)!!!

Of course she wanted to wear a dress (just in case she ran into Peyton) but once we got home she wanted to put on her play clothes. Here she is in a t-shirt (thank you aunt Trina) and jean shorts (thank you aunt Angie). Have you ever seen a baby wear a t-shirt and jean shorts? I feel like she should be out riding her bike wearing big kid clothes like this. So, I decided to take them off, it was way too depressing seeing her in big kid clothes!! (ha ha ha)
Just kidding, this was Delaney before she could decide which dress to wear........ And here she is stretching her neck to watch mom scarf down dinner!!


And here she is sitting in her bumpo seat like a big girl!!





1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're making appts. for when she's walking! I hate to say it, but it'll go by faster than you think. She's still cute as ever!!

    ReplyDelete