Tuesday, August 3, 2010

4 Month Dr. Visit

Obviously, this picture did not turn out. My plan to send Delaney's tooth back to where it came from did not work. This little girl is already defying her mother! Instead of sending it back, she got another one!! I will try to get a better picture of it with my camera to post. It's also not exactly easy to photograph a teething 4 month old!! I wasn't ready for the first tooth and now there's a second...........
As you know by now, I refuse to let Delaney get multiple immunizations at one doctor visit. So, that means monthly visits to the pediatrician!! You can't get the full effect here but what I was trying to capture was Delaney "resting" her cheek on her shoulder! I left my camera at home (YES, we take it to the pediatrician appointments with us!) so I had to use my cell phone. If she looks like a big baby here that's because SHE IS!! Delaney weighed in today at 16.4 lbs!!! I didn't even pay attention to her height and head circumferance because I was stuck on the 16.4 lbs!!! When you're thighs look like this, getting a vaccination is a piece of cake....(her thighs look like I feed her cake!)...Delaney was PERFECT and barely cried.

Of course that may be due to what I like to call "the distractor"....I get Delaney's attention before she gets her shots and so far....it works!

And then, like any good mom, we went to...........


But, I can't show you what she got until next month!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Another tooth, no way.

    Sounds like she doesn't mind her doctor visits at all; she's such a good girl.

    I can't wait to see what mom purchased for her at Von Maur! I know she will look darling in whatever it is!

    ReplyDelete