Monday, August 16, 2010

Delaney's First Colts Game!!

Delaney and I had a great weekend. On Friday, I got to go see Eat, Pray, Love with some girlfriends. Although I was a bit disappointed in the movie (as usual, the book was SO much better), it was nice to get out and spend some time with girlfriends. I did my own "Eat, Pray, Love" while we were there......EAT (yes, I did get to eat---Twizzlers, Sour Patch Gummi Worms and Butterfingers) PRAY....yes, I did did that too, "Dear God, please let the movie be over soon so I can get home to my"............. LOVE...

A movie is about as long as I can stand to be away from Delaney. I sure hope by the time she starts school kids will attend via internet. If not, she's going to be the kid most made fun of for bringing her mommy to school with her everyday!



Delaney got to wear her nautical themed outfit aunt Essie and uncle Jim got for her...


And before the game started, Delaney got all dressed up in her "pre-season" Colts attire......She just wasn't sure if she wanted to wear her white hat..........


Or her pink one......

On Sunday evening we went to a going away (to IU) party for cousin Cerelle. And, as usual, when we got there, I hear "I bought Delaney something".............a new vibrating seat to keep at aunt Beth's house......if you think it was too hot outside for Delaney to be out, don't worry............

Cousin Ross hooked up the fan for her!!!

Now, could someone explain how I can clip Delaney's nails and then within minutes, she get a scratch on her nose? How does this happen?????????









No comments:

Post a Comment