Monday, August 9, 2010

"A little of this and a little of that"

I think Delaney has decided she simply doesn't want to roll over (or, maybe she just gets held too much and not given much opportunity). And, since I pretty much let this little girl rule the roost, I'm perfectly fine with that! Oh and she refuses to let you take a picture of her teeth (but trust me, they're in there)....
Nope...still not ready to roll...........................
Delaney wore her jean dress grandma Terry got her for the first time (notice how wet it is from all of the drool).
And she RARELY does this (naps) so when it happens, it's picture worthy!
She also wore her watermelon outfit her grandma Cathy got her for the first time.....(don't notice the bad hair day)
And lastly, Delaney finally got to get in the pool. I decided to go against doctor's orders and let her get in....and, of course, she did great---no rashes or chemical reactions! ha ha ha







No comments:

Post a Comment