Thursday, April 29, 2010

"Pretty in Pink"

This picture was taken of Delaney when she was just 3 days old. This is the outfit I wore home from the hospital THIRTY-FIVE years ago! I was worried it would be too big on Delaney but since she was born just 2 ounces less than what I weighed, it wasn't as big on her as I thought it would be. I just love Delaney in pink...(actually, I just love Delaney in EVERY color). My girlfriend told me I wouldn't get tired of putting her in pink because there are so many different shades. I think she was right. Doesn't she look like a little Amish baby here?? David and I just stare at her and say how beautiful she is (and then fight over who she looks like! ha ha ha) And this is Delaney today (again in pink). Sorry grandpa for the headband, mom made me wear it but it was just for this picture--it's a little tight on my big head!!!! I didn't test her patience and only took one picture---I think she's looking at me saying "seriously mom, the camera AGAIN".

Delaney had a great day today and slept A LOT (I'm hoping that's not an idicator it's going to be a restless night). My friend Lesley came to see us today and we had a great visit. We hope to get out tomorrow for a walk since it's going to be so nice out.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty soon she'll be slapping the camera out of your hand so that you can pay attention to her (see my blog a few days ago if you haven't!):o)

    ReplyDelete