Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Move Over Gerber Baby"

This is Delaney after her two hour photo session today. She was a natural in front of the camera (ha ha ha) but after it was over she was ready for some rest!! If you ask her dad what she's going to be when she grows up, he'll tell you a professional golfer and he's going to be her caddy. But if you ask her mom, I think she has a future in modeling! ha

Too bad the weather wasn't nice like yesterday so we could have taken some shots outside. Oh well, we got some great ones (should have them in a week) so I"ll be sure to post them when I get them.

I finally got to drive to the salon today! (I know, it's the little things with me). I "thought" I had $10 left on my gift card but when I went to check out, I had $90!! Can we say "bonus".....I didn't have to pay for anything today!!

3 comments:

  1. How precious. I'm glad she likes the camera, you know how we all like pictures. No matter what, golfer or model, we'll be there cheering her on.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious. I'm so glad she likes the camera because you know how much we like pictures. Whether golfer or model, we'll be there cheering her on.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, how do I delete one of my comments, somehow it got on blog twice?

    ReplyDelete