Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Grinn'in and Glide'n

If you're wondering how the brownies turned out--well here's a peek. I know, you're asking "where's the brownie"?? Well, it's nestled underneath the ice cream (actually it's frozen yogurt), whipped cream, hot fudge and cherrie!!! Looks like those pre-pregnancy jeans are gonna have to wait another day!!! Just looking at this makes me want to go and make another sundae!! For those of you who don't know, I was the 1993 Home Ec Award recipient at BGHS!! Although these really aren't hard to make! ha ha ha


Delaney spent time in her glider this morning (thank you Lesley for letting us borrow it).


I TRIED to capture her grinning/smiling since she does that now but you know how that goes trying to get a picture of a baby doing what you ask!! If she keeps sucking her thumb I think braces might be in her future!


Again--not cooperating!! I just love her in this strawberry outfit...actually, I just love her in EVERY outfit!!


1 comment:

  1. She is just too darn cute for words. You are very welcome. I'm glad someone else is getting a use out of it. You'll see, it's amazing how quickly they outgrow items like the glider.

    I'm glad to hear the doctor appt went well.

    P.S. the brownie looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete