Friday, April 23, 2010

Look Who Came to Visit

Delaney got a visit from her great grandma Purichia. Grandma got to hold her, rock her, feed her and sing to her.

Great Grandma said something I will NEVER forget just before she left. She said "Look What I Started"....Great Grandma had five kids--I think she definitely started something!!
We are still having lots of visitors and almost on a daily basis. I think Delaney is going to be a social butterfly (like mother like daughter) once she's allowed out of the house. She loves people! However, her mother isn't feeling very social these days but that's all about to change because Grandma Terry is babysitting tonight while mom and dad get out of the house!!! (If you need me, you can find me in my closet because it will take me the rest of the day to find something that fits to wear tonight)!! I have spent the last four weeks in "comfy pants"!!!!!!!!!!!!! If dad would let us out of the house, Delaney and I would make an emergency shopping trip!
Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you guys have a great time "alone" tonight!! What I wouldn't give for a grandma around. We're trying out 17 year old girls for babysitters and Shawn's more anxious about it than me:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hysterical. I think when the day comes and we use babysitters other than "Grandmas" David will put "candidates" through a rigorous interview process. He already insists all babysitters know CPR!!!

    ReplyDelete