Sunday, April 18, 2010

Indy's Newest Colts Fan



We know it's not football season but the chances of these things fitting come football time are slim to none! David bought these booties for Delaney at Christmas and I remember vividly saying (when I saw how small they were) no daughter of mine is ever going to have feet small enough to fit in those! Fortunately, I was wrong and they are actually a little bit big. My cousin Cerelle bought Delaney the Colts hat (and one in pink too). Clearly, cousin Cerelle knows that a girl must have options!!
We still aren't allowed to leave the house (except for doctor appts) but we're just sure pretty soon dad will take us out!! We're still having lots of visitors come to the house and we love our visits! We haven't even been able to go for walks due to the high pollen count!!!!
Monday (tomorrow) is our appointment with the pediatric orthopedic physician. Our pediatrician recommended we see one and Delaney will have an ultrasound on her hip to make sure it's not out of socket. He is confident it's not and these are just precautionary measures. It's apparently standard to do this when a baby is born breech. We have an early appointment on the northside of Indianapolis at 8:15 a.m. I am so nervous about the long drive in the rush hour traffic that I asked David if we could just go tonight and get a hotel!!! Of course I got "the look" when I suggested it! ha ha ha Mom did her research to find the best pediatric ortho she could!! I told the pediatrician if we needed to fly to another country we would!! Luckily, he's quite confident an Indianapolis doctor will do just fine!! I"ll update everyone after our appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment