Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"My Daddy's Coming Home"

David has been in Texas since early Monday morning for work. He is FINALLY on his way home (and yes, I realize it's only been three days but when you're a hands on daddy like David is, three days seems like forever!).....We spent the time having lots of visitors and just us girls hanging out. Here is a picture of Delaney waiting up for her daddy (whose plane is already delayed an hour)!!!!
Delaney had one MAJOR blowout today (she was wearing a new outfit and I didn't even get her picture in it) that required her to be "hosed down" in the kitchen sink! Of course she did it while dad's away!!
*Note how well Delaney writes already (I keep telling people she's "advanced" for her age--don't believe me---just look at yesterday's post to see how she already knows how to "wink" ha ha)



No comments:

Post a Comment