Friday, April 9, 2010

"My First Week on the Job"




Well, I am closing in on my first week at my new job (without dad's help). Although my new boss is substantially younger than more former one, don't let that fool you! She is quite demanding. The hours, well, they aren't the best and certainly aren't 8-5. The benefits (vacation/sick/personal days) don't exist! 401(k) NOPE don't have that either....but what I do have is this precious little girl who feeds my soul!

This is one of my favorite outfits great aunt Catherine got her (and not just because it references her mommy!) ha ha ha. When you're as big as Delaney, we have to wear her newborn outfits right away because we have no idea if they're going to fit next week!!!!
We don't have any plans this weekend (mostly because dad won't let us leave the house). However, this mom is treating herself to a pedicure since I can now see my feet!!! I had planned on getting one the weekend before I was suppose to have Delaney but we know how that went......

Have a good weekend!




1 comment: