Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"10-4 good buddy"

No, we are not teaching our daughter "trucker talk" that's how long Delaney slept last night without waking up!!! She likes to get up at 4:00 a.m. to watch old episodes of Roseanne!!! Then she goes back to sleep for a couple of hours. We have been blessed with a good sleeper (so far). Delaney is going in her room/crib this weekend. We are all ready for it (yes, I'm speaking for all of us).

We go back to the pediatrician in the morning. I can't wait to see how much she weighes (9.4lbs 2 weeks ago). I'll update tomorrow (and I promise, attach a picture).

P.S. Does anyone know if perms are "in". Seems like I never get to blow dry my hair anymore and am lucky to squeeze in a shower/make up. I look like I have a perm and was just wondering if I happened to be in style???

Happy Hump Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment