Sunday, May 2, 2010

"Delaney's 1st Derby"

I tried to get Delaney to look at the camera when I was taking her picture but she was much more interested in watching the Kentucky Derby! That's my girl!!! I LOVE to watch the Derby and tell David every year how someday I want to go. He of course can see right through me and says it's just because I want to wear one of those great big hats!! I can't lie---he's right! I am starting my girl off right by wearing a hat during the Derby. Now, I realize this is not a typical Derby hat but at 5 weeks, it's age appropriate!! I've decided horse racing is the perfect sport for women because the races only last 2 minutes! Of course after the Derby, dad switched it to Nascar. So then I had to inform Delaney the only way to watch Nascar is to pick the cutest driver---but of course Jeff Gordon didn't win...I think she liked watching the Derby better!





1 comment:

  1. Keep the Moses Basket! Delaney will love playing with her dolls in it, and later her own first child. Aaaah!

    Essie

    ReplyDelete