Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"Lady In Red"

The last time Delaney wore this outfit, she had a MAJOR BLOW OUT in it before I could take her picture. Delaney, unlike her mom, looks so cute in red. I have never worn red and in fact, don't think I own anything red! I"m not surprised she can pull it off---I haven't put her in a color she didn't look adorable in! ha ha ha Here she is modeling the buttons that match the polk a dots on her shirt!!!
Delaney's first tummy time!!!


Dad doesn't like her to wear things "on the butt" but I couldn't resist this picture, I just love this outfit..(oh, and if you're wondering NO, I did not color coordinate her outfit with her playtime mat)!! ha ha ha


In "other news" apparently Delaney is not the least bit afraid of storms and like her mom sleeps right through them! She, for the first time EVER, slept for EIGHT straight hours last night! She is just like her mom and loves her "uninterrupted sleep"! ha


2 comments:

  1. 8 hours!!! That's awesome! And she does look adorable in red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course that didn't happen last night so from here on out, I'll be doing a "rain dance" at night!!!

    ReplyDelete