Monday, July 9, 2012

Weekend WrapUp!

Delaney and I managed to survive the triple digit heat last week (mainly by staying inside).  Having a pool means nothing to us--THE AIR IS HOT AND WE HAVE NO DESIRE TO BE IN IT!!!
Here is the mess Delaney made when I walked out of her room for all of 2 seconds.  Luckily, those are clean clothes that needed put away (thank goodness).  Perhaps she could have made her bed instead!
 The girl LOVES to get in her closet and pull out things...THINGS THAT DON'T MATCH!
We had a fun weekend and "one of us" may or may not have gone to see Magic Mike again!
I also wanted to write down (type down??) something funny that happened yesterday morning.  When our phone rings Delaney runs to grab it and says "telephone".  I don't know why she does this, it's never for her!  Delaney and I were sitting on the sofa and after I was finished talking, I asked her to put the phone back on the charger and she just sat it down on the end table and said "no mommy no" (in her cute, I'm 2 way!).  I gave her "the look" and stared at her and then she mouthed "love lou mommy"-----TWICE!!  THE GIRL CAN WORK IT AT THE RIPE OLD AGE OF 2!!!!!!!!!!  Then she put it back on the charger!
Can you believe this is what we have to look forward to this week????  And this is a "cool down"!

No comments:

Post a Comment