Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Honest Company/Plum District

I was so excited yesterday to get my daily deal from Plum District.  I recently learned about The Honest Company (Jessica Alba is connected to it) and wanted to try their products.  So I jumped at the deal yesterday to get $40 worth of products for $20.  I'll let you know what I get.


And yes, that is our pack n play in the background.  You know how long it took me to put away the Moses Basket so this can't come as a shock to you that I am not ready to put away the pack n play! Delaney hasn't been in it for probably a month!  But I like it right where it is.............

And for some "bloggable moments".......

Yesterday we went to Longhorn with grandma for lunch and as soon as we walked in Delaney said "french fries".  I informed her it would be nice to be seated before she started spouting out her order.  A waiter was standing at the door and said "I'll go to the kitchen and get them ordered for you".  THANK GOODNESS HE ENDED UP BEING OUR WAITER!!!!

As we stood up to leave Delaney said "go potty".  Grandma was so sure she wasn't going to go potty she didn't bother taking the diaper bag to the restroom with her.  Grandma was right, she just wanted to check out the restroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment