Friday, July 6, 2012

I am a FAILED Mother!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday started out like most days, "gancakes" for breakfast, nonstop episodes of Elmo (although I am excited to announce Delaney has started watching "choo choo train" a/k/a Thomas The Train) and lots of play time.  About 2 seconds after I took this picture..............


 I took these..................
Notice how Delaney is holding her piggy ice pack ON THE WRONG EYE!!!  So really, how bad could it hurt??????  Delaney went sideways off her horse and I think her eye came down on her blocks.  I can assure you, it hurt me more than it hurt her. By the time we got the ice pack from the freezer and were back in the living room she was saying "oink oink".  Then when her grandparents came over for their visits she was standing at the door waiting for them and before they could even walk in she was pointing to her boo boo AND RE-ENACTED WHAT HAPPENED!!!  Then she tried to get sympathy by showing them another "boo boo" on her knee which was completely OLD and scabbed over!!! Nice try Delaney!

One of the million things that blows my mind about this little girl is how tough she is (just one more thing she doesn't get from her momma) so when she cries, I KNOW she's hurt.

And when her aunt Ju Ju got wind of this little incident, here's what happened..........



1 comment:

  1. Oy my gosh! It looks so bad! Kids are resilient though:o)

    ReplyDelete