Monday, July 16, 2012

"Pop"

We do dinner in the highchair and dessert on the porch!! Then we march ourselves straight to the bathtub!
Speaking of bathtubs, for those of you on Pinterest, you have probably seen this.  I don't know the significance of using the blue Dawn but it has to be the blue.  It is also very specific about heating up the vinegar.  For our bathtub I heated up a half cup of vinegar in the microwave and poured it in the spray bottle and then added a half cup of the Dawn and shook it.  Then I sprayed down the bathtub and wall surround.  I let it sit for a few hours (I also read you can leave it sit overnight) and  then I used my Magic Eraser to wipe it down and I was amazed how well it worked.  I wish I would have shown you a before and after picture...............but then again, maybe not!

No comments:

Post a Comment